Name:
Location: tehran, tehran, Iran

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Back to Life

I’ve done it before. Believe me. It is not my first experience. Twice, as I remember, each of which died out desparately and inevitably after two or three disgusting attempts. I thought it could be an opportunity to break out the itching silence inside. But there was nothing to write about. I found myself a stranger here -the virtual world- and felt terribly infertile.
What was wrong with me? The problem was I had no e-contact with my Self. The inner communication was broken down -Goddamn it! And I kept on taking the worst and the most heroic way: commiting e-suicide! Yes, that was what I really did.Now I am back to e-life again.
This time, I am determined to survive and I want you, my friend, to help me. Give me motivations to write and stay alive. I really need it. Don’t leave me alone!

1 Comments:

Blogger نازی said...

salaam,
Nice! :)
I will be happy whenever I read a new post from you.
I like to see you alive dear friend :)

26 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home