Name:
Location: tehran, tehran, Iran

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Knocking on heaven's door

A woman screams. I wake up. Deadly shocking. Our bus runs out of control. It is stumbling downwards, to no-one-knows-where. Yes, an accident. It's happening with this unbelievable fucking ease. Everything may finish in just a few seconds. Smashed face, broken neck, bleeding body. Which will stop my life? There is no choice. Just wait and you'll see.
The bus jumps up a couple of times. Death strikes me on the forehead. Warmth of blood. Then it crashes into something. It stops half way to fall. After pushing a seat away from my head, I can move. To get out, I have to break the window. Outside, it snows like hell and I love it as I always do! Always, always, always...
**********************
It really happened the day before yesterday. 5 O'clock in the morning. I survived with a scar on my forehead, and with scraches and bruises on the hands, knees and back.

I've been lucky enough to meet birth and death in the recent four years. Now I'm striving to meet life. It is my last ambition.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But your writing style still reminds me of Salinger !

23 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude ... !!!

How many fingers am i holding up ... ???

ok, good ... ( pheeeeewwwww ) ...
glad to know youre ok dude ... !!!

23 November, 2006  
Blogger MohammadZ said...

Thank you pal.

23 November, 2006  
Blogger آدم آهنی said...

How many times does it ouch us on the forehead every day? We all have scars on foreheads, scraches on the hands and, of course, sore minds

26 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home